After a short delay, we have finally launched the official closed beta version. It is accessible to all of those, who managed to register for it beforehand. Those of you, who decided to participate, can enjoy a lifetime discount for the use of Superfaktura.
Besides that, lets have a look at Superfaktura’s multiple features that we want to test out and many other that you can look forward to in the future.
Basic features of the beta version:
- Invoice creation and record-keeping, more of which can be found here: http://www.superfaktura.sk/blog/en/issuing-an-invoice-with-superfaktura
- Expense items record-keeping (within basic accounting)
- Manual adding and removal of invoice and expense payments (temporary)
- Ability to track clients, their invoices, average payment periods and many other statistics
- Recent actions screen
- Automatic invoice numbering, find out more about it at : http://www.superfaktura.sk/blog/en/invoice-numbering
- Summaries of total revenue, expenses, balance, VAT paid and additional reminders of upcoming taxes
- Ability to save your invoices in PDF
- Support for partial VAT payers
We would be very grateful if you could lend us a hand and let us know of any bugs or drawbacks that we omitted. However, we would also appreciate any other comments and remarks that would help us to improve your experience with Superfaktura. Hopefully, with your help we will be able to bring Superfaktura to the next level and become your virtual assistant.
In the future, you can look forward to:
- Hybrid mail – Why should you waste your time mailing invoices if we can do it for you? Apart from being able to print out and save your invoices in PDF, we are going to include a feature that will allow you to mail your invoice by a simple click of the mouse. Not only you do not have to bother with printer, paper, envelopes and the other necessary stuff, but you also save time and money as well. The service will be available for Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria.
- Log book and record-keeping of cost that have incurred with the use of automobile will also make their way into Superfaktura
- Soon enough you will be able to import your past invoices from Excel and other accounting software (It would be very helpful if you could leave a comment about which accounting software you use. That way we could work on compatibility with your program first.)
- Additionally, you can expect the bank statements to be automatically processed (This means that a payment will be paired up with particular invoice and new expense entry will be created)
- Ability to easily export all your data, so you can provide them to your accountant
If you have any other features in mind that you would like to see in Superfaktura, please do not hesitate and let us now!