Couple minutes ago we launched a “new year’s” release that implements a bunch of tweaks and changes that you have requested. We hope that we got you what you were looking for :)
- Ability to upload bank statements, pair them up with existing invoices or expenses and automatically mark them as paid. Currently only Slovenská sporiteľňa, Tatra Banka, Unicredit Bank and OTP Banka are supported. However in the future you can expect all the Slovak banks to be included.
- From now on, every invoice has an editable PDF receipts.
- History of invoices sent by mail and email is now linked with the list of invoices, so you can conveniently see whether the particular invoice has been sent or not.
- New Tools section, which includes Imports, Exports, Mail and Bank Statements, and even further simplifies the use of Superfaktura.
- Reminders – By every overdue invoice there is an option to send a reminder. If selected, a reminder email with a preset text and the PDF of the particular invoice is sent to your client. All the sent reminders are kept in the history and connect the invoices list.
- Send a gratitude message by a simple mouse click. Once the invoice has been marked as paid, you can send a gratitude message with the preset text in a single click.
- ·Better classification of expenses. Apart from different VAT rates for an expense, we have also added an “Expense category” item. Due to this item we can better classify your expenses and even keep track of your health insurance and social security contributions. If you chose the flat expense tax rate, your tax basis and your income tax is going to be computed as follows: [Total income – 40% of your income – contributions – income tax allowance) * 19%] (Thanks Hrki :))
- Improved the expense searching, which now searches through all the items, suppliers and categories
- VAT payers can enter the price of the invoice item with the VAT included. If the price is without the VAT, Superfaktura will automatically include the VAT.
- Simple invoices (without any invoice items) can easily imported from xls files if there is only one invoice in every row. When importing you just have to choose the columns that include the necessary details
- Export your business administration in a zip file. You can export all your invoices, their attachments and expenses by accessing “Tools”>”Export”
- Other minor improvements and fixes that you’ve suggested.
We are looking forward to your comments and wish you all the best and a lot of invoices in the New Year.
Your “online secretary” :)