It’s my pleasure to announce that we have launched an updated beta version of Superfaktura! After the first phase of beta testing, we carefully considered all your comments and remarks and here is what we bring to you:
New features in regards to expenses
- We’ve added categories – From now on, all expenses can be organized into different groups allowing you to easily find out how much you spend on rent, phone, car and etc.
- Classification of expenses by suppliers, so you know how much you paid to T-mobile, ŽSR, SHELL, etc.
- Additionally, we give you the opportunity to attach a scanned receipt or a note together with each expense item.
- Filters for the list of expenses.
- Ability to chosoe a flat rate expense tax (lump sum tax) instead of collecting every single receipt
- A comprehensive list of all outstanding invoices
Ability to export your business administration
All your invocies and expenses can be easily exported or downloaded from Superfaktura, so you can provide them to your accountant at any time. For your greater convenience you can also export multiple invoices into one single PDF.
Other minor changes
- We’ve added inline hints, which you can easily access by hovering over the question mark
- New invoice numbering formats have been included
- From now on, we also let you change your email address that you’ve used to register
New payment option
As soon as the beta version is over, you can pay for Superfaktura by these means:
- By text message (SMS)
- Volksbank VeBpay
- And as usual by bank transfer as well
All the features are already up, so just log in and let us know what you think!