In this post, I am going explain how to create an invoice with Superfaktura. I, personally, have tried many different ways of issuing an invoice ranging from the premade forms from Ševt to Excel, Pohoda, Money, MRP, freshbooks and even Czech fakturoid. However, despite many good features there were always some annoying and frustrating bugs that ruined the whole experience.
Therefore, we have designed Superfaktura without any of those irritating flaws that we have encountered in the formerly mentioned programs. We hope that you will have similar experience using Superfaktura and that we can enhance it even further with your comments.
Little preview of creating a new invoice:
We have put a lot of effort into our interface and here are the results:
- An intelligent classifier automatically assigns a number to the invoice. (We will post a separate article on specifically how the numbering works)
- The invoice’s number is double-checked. At first, it is checked for duplicity and if matching number is found, the user is alerted. Secondly, Superfaktura checks the invoice number to ensure chronological continuity. This means that the program will prevent you from creating an invoice from year 2010 in year 2011, as well as it will ensure that all invoices are in a correct time sequence. (Highly important when dealing with the tax authorities)
- In case you change the invoice number, the variable symbol will change as well, but only if they were matching before. If the variable symbol is different from the invoice number, then it remains unchanged.
- Clients are added from the auto-complete field. In case, you are creating an invoice for a new client, you can include the new client into the auto-complete field without leaving the page.
- Creating new items is intuitive, without the need to use your mouse. After you are done with an item, simply press enter and you will be redirected to a new item.
- Every item is automatically saved for future use. All the data about the number used, measurement unit and tax are stored.
- The order of items can be conveniently changed by simple Drag & Drop
- All the items are immediately summed up and the whole invoice is ready to be printed or saved as PDF
- In case you accidentally click to leave the page, Superfaktura will alert that by doing so all unsaved changes will be lost
In the next post we are going to take a closer look at the numbering of invoices and the processing of payments.