In order to further improve Superfaktura and to enhance your experience, we’ve decided to use Live UX testing. This means that we took bunch of entrepreneurs and watched them use Superfaktura in real time. More info about the UX testing can be found on my personal blog, be sure to check it out.
For our test, we used the help of 5 entrepreneurs who didn’t specialize in IT neither had any previous courses in IT. The testing was supervised by Lightning Beetle, took place at their UX Lab and these are the tasks we asked our entrepreneurs to do:
- Take a look at the front page and tell us what Superfaktura offers.
- Find out how much does it cost.
- Buy the service.
- Log into your account.
- Familiarize yourself with the website and do the first thing that comes into your mind.
- Create your profile.
- Create an invoice and mark it as unpaid.
- Create your first expense.
- Return to your invoices and adjust your first invoice.
- Mark your invoice as paid.
- Go to expenses and duplicate your existing expense.
- Go to summaries and find out your balance after subtracting the real expenses.
- Log off.
Our great thanks goes to amazing guys from UX Lab, who organized the whole testing, found us the testers, even took videos and processed the testing into report. As the result, we got a long task list of improvements. Here, take a look for yourself:
Also, don’t forget to check out these 2 videos from testing:
We have been more than happy with the Live UX testing and highly recommend it to anyone who considers it. The insights we gained are priceless and we are pretty sure it’s going to have a huge impact on our web.