It is that time of the year we have been all waiting for… The boring period in between Christmas and Eastern gets “more exciting” due to upcoming tax returns.
Yet again with you on our mind, we have tried to make this “exciting” activity of filing the tax returns as simple as possible. We believe that instead of wasting your time doing paperwork you should focus on what is really important to you – doing business. As a result, we are pleased to announce that SuperFaktura is now able to automatically issue the tax returns for physical entities, type B.
You can access this feature once you sign-in by clicking on the “Tools” tab and selecting “TR2012”.
We have made the whole process as simple as possible by automatically using the details that you have provided us. All you need to do is to confirm your details, fill out the missing information, print out and file the tax return. Additionally, you can also print out a delivery confirmation once you are done filling out your tax return.
Unfortunately, SuperFaktura cannot automatically issue the tax return for everyone. You need to fulfill the following conditions to have your tax return issued by SuperFaktura. If you do not satisfy one or more of these conditions, then you must seek help of an accountant or tax advisor:
- Your income in 2011 was lower than 170 000,00€
- You have not done business anywhere else than in Slovakia in 2012
- You had no employees in 2012
- You do not own any fixed assets
- You were a Slovak permanent resident or resided in Slovakia for more than 183 days in 2012
- All your income, for the year 2012, derived from your trade, employment or lease
- You use simplified tax accounting or flat rate expenses tax for all your income derived from your trade
- You are subscripted to SuperFaktura at least until 31.08.2013
Tip: If you have not imported all your invoices for the year 2012, you can do so by using our automatic import of past invoices. This feature is available under the “Tools” tab.
We hope that this feature will significantly reduce the trouble and time you have to spend filing your tax return.
Please remember that the deadline for filing your tax return is on 02.04.2013.