Today it has been exactly a year since we launched Superfaktura, so lets take a look at what we have achieved.
Superfaktura started out as a simple to tool for entrepreneurs to help them create invoices. However, already after the first month we knew that focusing solely on entrepreneurs is not the best solution. To our surprise, more and more companies (Ltd.) started using Superfaktura and soon enough there were more firms using Superfaktura than entrepreneurs (roughly in 60:40 ratio). At the same time, we learned from the users’ comments that we cannot stay just at the invoice creation.
As a result, Superfaktura took sharp turn from becoming an “invoicing program” to more of a “tool for entrepreneurs and small business”. Furthermore, currently we aspire to become a control center for small firms – where you can access and do all your business administration, logistics and communicate with whomever you need, let it be your lawyer, accountant or the state authorities.
To fulfill the role we have put ourselves into, we have added many new features and tools:
- Hybrid mail (ability to mail an invoice right from Superfaktura)
- Quotations, delivery notes, credit notes and proforma invoices
- English version of invoices
- Foreign currencies
- Reoccurring invoices
- Expense management
- Pairing up bank transfers with invoices and expenses
- Income tax returns for entrepreneurs, who use the flat rate expense tax, and simplified tax management
- Envelopes sent by Hybrid mail now have colored logos
Introducing our new premium service package was the official turning point and it included:
- API (framework that allows to link Superfaktura with an external system, e.g. an e-shop)
- Multiuser (ability to share your account with multiple users)
- Envelope and invoice printing in color
- Invoice and expense tagging (according to types, projects etc.)
- Customizable invoice numbering and multiple numbering sequences (extends to credit notes and proforma invoices as well)
- Automatic distribution of reoccurring invoices
Do not worry though, this does not mean that we are stopping to innovate! You still have plenty to look forward to.
What are the results?
We often receive questions on how is our startup doing, how many subscribers we have or if it is still growing. Hopefully, the next few paragraphs should be able to answer your question. To make the development of Superfaktura easier to see, we prepared these graphs for you.
Growth in registered users:
Up until today, we have about 2000 registered users, yet not all of them are active. Since we do not offer any free plans, some of the users think that the price of 5 EUR/month is too high and choose not to continue with us after the initial free month.
Growth in earnings from subscriptions:
Total invoiced sum by Superfaktura:
The last graph is our favorite, as it illustrates the growth of the total invoiced sum Superfaktura’s users. Within the initial 12-month period it shows the total sum to be incredible 60 million EUR.
We firmly believe that the numbers will continue to grow and we expect to at least double the total number of Supekfaktura’s users in the next year. Wish us (and you) luck!